Cathy Nagy Psychology is expanding and seeking new psychological and counselling associates to join our well respected and rapidly growing practice serving Brooklin and surrounding areas within the Durham Region. CN Psychology is a well-established practice with a strong flow of referrals stemming from local physicians, and other health professionals, community agencies and associations, and most importantly from the positive word of mouth from existing or past clients within our community. We are looking for associates who are passionate about clinical work, love building relationships with clients and colleagues, and who are invested in growing a long-term, thriving practice.
As part of our expansion, we are excited to build upon our established connections with the first responder community offering early intervention, psychological assessment and treatment to this population of professionals. Our vision is to focus on building resilience, reducing stigma and building partnerships and support networks within the first responder culture.
We offer a beautifully appointed, new and custom built, fully accessible, professional office space in a heritage style building in the heart of Brooklin. Associates will receive competitive remuneration, administrative support, and are offered flexible, self-driven hours of work within a collegial group of professionals to include Psychological Associates, Psychologists, Social Workers and Psychotherapists. Associates are encouraged to foster individual areas of interest, develop workshops or groups, participate in peer consultation and supervision, and engage in continuing development opportunities.
- Ph.D. or MA. level clinicians registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (opportunity for supervision)
- MSW’s or RP’s registered and in good standing with associated regulatory body
- Competency to work with adults, couples and adolescent populations with a wide variety of presenting concerns and mental health diagnoses
- Demonstrated high level of clinical skill in areas of assessment, case formulation, and treatment
- Experience in providing client centred, trauma informed, evidence based therapy modalities, including CBT, CPT
- Experience with first responder populations an asset
- Familiarity with WSIB
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance